Homepage

This is a blog dedicated to my Environmental Science online class at North Vista College. Environmental Science is a discipline that integrate different science and field of study. It is an interdisciplinary science that combine chemistry, physics, biology, zoology, botany, ecology, geology and so on. Environmental science focus on studying the environment and the possible solution for environmental problems. 

What I Most Look Forward to in My Environmental Science Class
I am very exited about this class. My major is Environmental Science and I am interested in the subject under every aspect. Even if the subject is very wide, there are some topics I most look forward to. I am more curious to study the regional environmental issue. Coming from a completely different environment, it will be interesting in knowing more about Texas. For example, I am very interested about Air and Water pollution in the state and some of the possible solution to these environmental problems.

What I Think This Class Will Be About
Considering that Environmental Science is an all-round science, I think the class will teach a basic knowledge of different related sciences. It will also address the definition of sustainability, and what are the current environmental legislation in Texas and in the United State. I believe it will be about sustainability issues. Probably, they will be related to water, land and energy. I also think the class will be about important environmental issues as climate change and pollution. It is also an online class so I aspect to do more work at home than an face-to-face class, but also an interactive use of technology and a lot of digital communication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activity 2.2 – Cryosphere: Pré de Bard Glacier, italy

Activity 2.3 – Biosphere and Interconnections

Activity 4.1 – US Environmental History and Major Regulations.